Saturday, January 30, 2016

Washer Problems

I never realized how much I loved my washer until I didn't have it for almost a week. Last Saturday I through in a load of towels. I went to go change it to the dryer and the washer didn't drain. We got on google and looked up how to drain the washer. Then I called my mom and she said the same thing. The first problem was the washer was too heavy because it was full of water. After a bunch of a half an inch her and a half an inch there Andrew was able to get behind it. Well we did what they said and nothing happened... ok about 10 drops of water came out the hose. Of course it was after hours to have someone come and look at it. Andrew unplugged it and plugged it back in and he got it to drain. He messed with it and it made a super weird sound. We decided not to use it until someone came and looked at it to make sure it wouldn't have the same problem again. First thing Monday morning I called and left messaged with 4 different companies to come take a look at it. On Wednesday still no one had called me back. I called 2 different places. On Thursday morning I called one last place and Bob called me back about 30 minutes later and said he could come take a look right now... the only problem, I wasn't home. He ended up coming that afternoon and found Owens sock in the pump. I guess it happens all the time. I'm glad it was an easy fix and that he didn't have to order any parts leaving me without a washer for even longer.
The Culprit! It has seen better days and went straight in the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment