Thursday, October 15, 2015

I Have a 1 Year Old!!!

I didn't have to teach on Owen's birthday because it was harvest break. Andrew didn't have to work until the afternoon because he normally would be watching him. It was fun to spend the morning together just the 3 of us. We blew up balloons the night before and he played with those while I made his favorite, pancakes. I also gave him mandarin oranges. He loves those so much he could eat a whole can if I let him. Then we opened the gifts from Grandpa and Grandma K. He enjoyed the xylophone and balls. Anything that can be hit and thrown are something that Owen will like. He is a real boy. Aunt Haley got him a giant number 1 helium balloon. He liked giving it hugs. I got him a cute little party hat and he wanted nothing to do with it.



We went to McDonald's for dinner. Mostly to play on the play area. Next time we will just go for ice cream. He had a lot of fun climbing through the tubes and going down the slides.


Then we went and had a photo shoot. I have a friend that wanted to take his pictures for her portfolio. I haven't seen any yet but I'm sure she got a few good shots even though he was a busy body. Thanks so much Erin!

Our friend Kevin got Owen some Nike. He looks so grown up wearing shoes. At first he had a hard time walking but figured it out pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment