Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

*Disclaimer: This may be a little lovey dovey*

Happy Anniversary Andrew!!! 

I don't even know where to start. I can't believe that we have been married for 2 years. Who knew that when you invited me to your basketball game we would end up married 7 months later. 

When someone else's happiness is your happiness, that is love. - Lana Del Rey 

I love how you are such a hard worker.
I love how passionate you are about things.
I love how patient you are with Owen, especially when he is crying at 2 in the morning.
I love that I can tell you anything and I know that you won't judge me.
I love how helpful you are around the house.
I love how kind and caring you are.
I love how are you so easy going and happy.
I love how you put up with all of my quirks. I know I'm weird but you love me anyway.

I am so grateful to have been sealed to you in the temple and look forward to the rest of eternity with you.

I love you!





ps. We need to take more pictures together. So when I do things like this I have a few to pick from.

2 comments: