Sunday, December 7, 2014

Chicken Fingers

This seriously was so good. I couldn't get over it when I made it; I just kept telling Andrew, "This is sooo good. I am keeping this recipe. I can't wait to make it again." I was watching food network and they made this. I have also seen similar recipes on Pinterest.

Ingredients
           Chicken Fingers
     1 lbs chicken breast
     1/2 c flour
     1 egg
     1 Tbsp water
     1 c bread crumbs
           Sauce
     1 c brown sugar
     1/2 c BBQ sauce
     1 tsp garlic powder
     1 Tbsp water

Place flour in bag. Cut chicken into strips. Put chicken in back and shake until coated.
Mix water and egg together. Dunk chicken.
Then coat chicken in bread crumbs
Place on greased baking sheet. Cook for 18 minutes at 400
 While the chicken is cooking make the sauce. Add everything together except the water. Bring to boil, Take off heat and stir in water. Place in container that you can also add the chicken in.

Shake the chicken with the sauce.
Allow to cool and
Enjoy! 

PS. We dipped them in ranch which was really good. 

1 comment:

  1. Tried this tonight and YUM! Will definitely be making it again. Glad you shared it!

    ReplyDelete